Asus on Monday reported the dispatch of two gaming PCs in India, the TUF Gaming FX504 in its TUF run and the ROG G703 in its ROG scope of gaming PCs. The two models accompany the most recent eighth gen processors, 120Hz and 144Hz revive rates with 3ms dark to dim reaction time.
Asus TUF Gaming FX504, ROG G703 Price in India
Asus TUG Gaming FX504 price in India is set at Rs. 69,990 for the eighth gen Intel Core i5 variation and Rs. 89,990 for the eighth gen Intel Core i7 show. It will be accessible crosswise over Large Format Retail (LFR) stores, online retailers, and Asus divert accomplices in India from the third seven day stretch of May.
Then again, the Asus ROG G703 price in India is Rs. 4,99,990, and will be accessible in just a single variation. It will be sold in India crosswise over LFR stores, online accomplices, and Asus’ channel accomplices from the principal seven day stretch of June.
Asus TUF Gaming FX504, ROG G703 Specifications
The TUF Gaming FX504 workstation brandishes a 15.6-inch full-HD (1920×1080 pixels) IPS display with a 120Hz revive rate and 3ms reaction time. It is controlled by an eighth era Intel Core i5-8300H or an eighth gen Intel Core i7-8750H processor, combined with 8GB DDR4 RAM and up to Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti designs. As far as capacity, the PC gets a 1TB Firecuda Hybrid SSD, combined with a 128GB NVME PCIE Gen3x4 SSD.
The gaming PC accompanies Asus’ exclusive Anti-Dust Cooling (ADC) framework with fan overboost. It enables clear development in warm balances and gives to control between fan execution and clamor levels. The console has a guaranteed life expectancy of around 20 million key presses and 1.8mm of movement.
The Asus ROG G703 sports a 17.3-inch full-HD (1920×1080 pixels) IPS display with a 144Hz invigorate rate and 3ms reaction time. It is controlled by an eighth gen Intel Core i9-8950HK processor, combined with Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 illustrations and 8GB of GDDR5X RAM. Concerning storage, the gaming PC accompanies three NVMe PCIe 3.0×4 512GB SSDs with RAID 0 setup. There is likewise a 2TB Firecuda SSHD.
As far as programming, the ROG G703 underpins Aura Sync innovation that enables gamers to match up light impacts with other Aura Sync-good mice, headsets, and other PC assistants to make a modified setup. There are an aggregate of eight lighting modes accessible in the Aura control board.
Remarking on the dispatch of the most recent gaming PCs, Arnold Su, Business Development Manager, Asus India stated, “We take monstrous pride in presenting instinctive innovation like TUF GAMING and most recent i9 processor in our freshest eighth gen releases arranged. The refreshed scope of gaming workstations joins powerful execution went with solidness to convey extraordinary unwavering quality to the customer. We expect to furnish gamers with the best of the two universes empowering them to diversion getting it done.
Asus TUF Gaming FX504 Specifications
- 15.6-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) LED Backlit TN Anti-glare Display, 120Hz, 3ms, 94% NTSC
- Intel Core i7-8750H (8th Gen) processor, 2.2 GHz with Turbo Boost Upto 4.1 GHz, 4GB GDDR5 NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050 Ti Graphics
- Up to 32GB DDR4 2666MHz SDRAM, 256GB SATA M.2 SSD and 1TB SATA 5400rmp 2.5″ HDD, SD Card Reader
- Windows 10 Home
- WiFi 802.11ac 2×2, Bluetooth 4.0, 1 x Type A USB2.0 , 2 x USB 3.0 port(s) Type A, 1 x RJ45 LAN Jack for LAN insert , 1 x HDMI, Support HDMI 1.4
- Dimensions: 384 x 262 x 25; Weight: 2.3 kg
- 3.5mm headphone and mic combo jack, Array microphone
- 3 Cells 48 Whrs Battery
Asus ROG G703 Specifications
- 17.3-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS-level panel, 144Hz, 3ms, 72% NTSC
- Intel Core i9-8950HK (8th Gen) processor, 2.9 GHz with Turbo Boost Upto 4.8 GHz, 8GB GDDR5 NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1080 Graphics
- Up to 64GB DDR4 2666MHz SDRAM, 256GB / 512GB SATA M.2 NVMe PCIe and 1 / 2TB SATA 5400rmp 2.5″ HDD, SD Card Reader
- Windows 10 Home
- WiFi 802.11ac 2×2, Bluetooth 5.0, 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 (Type-C) / Thunderbolt 3, 3 x USB 3.1 Gen2, 1 x mDP 1.4, 1 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x RJ-45 Jack
- Dimensions: 425 x 319 x 47.5~51mm; Weight: 4.7 kg
- 3.5mm headphone and mic combo jack, 2 x 2W speakers + 2 x 4.5W speakers with Smart AMP technology, Array microphone, ESS 32-bit Hi-Fi DAC